act, manner and practice of managing
Friday, February 12, 2010
Group Decision Making
Major decisions in organizations are most often made by more than one person in order to take advantage of diversity.
Advantages and disadvantages of group decision making:
- More information is available
- More alternative solutions
- Greater understanding and acceptance of the final decision are likely.
- Builds members’ knowledge and skills.
- Time consuming
- Disagreement may delay decisions in the group
- Rising of conflict is possible between decision makers.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)