Saturday, January 21, 2012

Gratitude to my colleagues /friends!

I would like you to accept this article as a token of my gratitude for all that you (My Colleagues/Friends)) have done and for all your help.

I would like to quote from an unknown source which says:

“Our favorite attitude should be gratitude.”

We should also feel gratitude for things that we cannot in any meaningful sense repay. What is required is a feeling of love or honor for the benefactor.

I have learned many things besides my colleagues and friends. Today was a big opportunity to thank them for all their help and cooperation and I am happy to have them by myself.

Wishing them further success in all aspects of their lives!

6 comments:

  1. Well thanks a lot for the all wishes and good things you said. We love you, and wish you a very happy life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thousands of Human Resource Management Projects Report on the following topics for your mba final year projects, mba summer projects, mba thesis, mba dissertation etc.

    Wage and Salary Administration
    Employee Welfare
    Compensation Managemen
    Project on Recruitment process
    Talent Management
    Impact of Teamwork in an Organization
    Effective Team Building in the Workplace

    Human Resource Management Projects Report topics waiting here : ~ http://www.managementparadise.com/mba-projects/human-resource-management-hr-projects-download/

    ReplyDelete